November 25, 2008

How to Start Digital Scrapbooking

Personally, I use photoshop CS3. You can definately use photoshop elements (that's what I used before CS3). I use different fonts to create the lettering. My favorite scrapbook teacher has a website www.jessicasprague.com. I've taken a few of her classes.
There's a bit of a learning curve, but it's a ton of fun. I've found it's much cheaper than regular scrapbooking... I pay $3.00 at costco for (1) 12x12 and (2) 6x6's together!

If I were going to start Digital Scrapbooking, I would:

*get a trial version of photoshop elements through www.adobe.com
*download some free scrapbook papers/elements.
One of my favorite places to get free scrapbook stuff is:
www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp
*find some pictures you'd like to scrap (easiest with digital pix)
*ask Zindra for help :!

Free Font Sites:
www.dafont.com
www.kevinandamanda.com
www.twopeasinabucket.com/freefonts.asp

Free Digital Scrapbook supplies:
www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp
www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/list/?f=c_336&c=24
www.digitalscrapbookingfreebies.com/

0 comments: